Got my Wested... :) Now, a couple of questions...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ender from cx578781-a.escnd1.sdca.home.com on February 24, 2000 at 19:52:12:

First off, thanks to everyone for all of the help in answering my questions. I really appreciate it.

Now, for the new questions! :) I got my jacket in today, and I love it! I had no idea it would be quite this soft, or this light. I thought it would be a bigger, heavier jacket. I'm not complaining, tho. I like it better this way. Although, having the zipper and pocket on the "wrong sides" will take some getting used to.

However, I may have a small problem with it. When I ordered it, I gave them my chest size, and increased it by 1". Then I asked for a bit more room in the chest, so that I could wear a sweater, and/or grow some, and still have room to manuever in my jacket. When I got it, and zipped it up, my chest area is real tight. Is this normal? Is there a way to stretch it, or will to expand normally? Or, should I contact Wested and send it back? (*CAN* I send it back?)

It's tight enough that it draws semi-tight when it's closed, and very tight when I spread my arms.

Any advice/suggestions? Thanks!

Ender

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: