Re: A very serious Indy 4 question and poll...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jack from ppp-208-188-40-90.dialup.eulstx.swbell.net on February 24, 2000 at 23:48:07:

In Reply to: A very serious Indy 4 question and poll... posted by Quest on February 18, 2000 at 20:32:34:

: If you had the oppurtunity to meet Harrison Ford to pitch him the sequel to the next Indiana Jones film. Better yet, if you could get either a treatment or finished screenplay for his perusal - what would you want the quest to be focused on? What mythical object would he be looking for in the fourth chapter. You've all heard the rumors about possible plots (none of which are truly enticing or on the level of the Ark or Grail). Additionally, considering "Last Crusade" focused on the Grail, one can only have Indy look for an even mightier relic - in what would most likely be the last chapter of the Indy films.
: So please - indulge me. I'd love to hear your ideas - plots, and most importantly what you would want Indy to be searching for in this epic quest. Serious responses only - please - I've seen or heard more than enough silly ones to fill many lifetimes.

When you think about the next movie possibly being the last Indy, at least with Harrison Ford, it needs to complete the characters life. It needs to be fulfilling and go as far as an archeologist can go. The Garden of Eden. I have read a script idea for that story which really fulfills the character and could be the best one made to date. I know the writer and he has sent the treatment everywhere he knows to send it without a response. If you know of a way to get the story told I am sure he would be interested. He would meet Harrison, George or Steven anywhere anytime!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]