Re: VERY Disappointed with MILLER HATS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DJJ from sfra1ts2.ca.us.prserv.net on February 25, 2000 at 07:15:11:

In Reply to: VERY Disappointed with MILLER HATS posted by GCR on February 25, 2000 at 01:08:19:

: Last Friday I ordered an Indiana Miller from Miller Hats, and asked for 2nd day delivery. The specifications I had were: Open crown, with a 2 and 3/4 inch brim. The hat I recieved this wednesday was indeed an open crown hat, but had a 2 1/2 inch brim instead...and believe me...the 1/4 of an inch shows! Even more to my dismay was that I realized this only after I had ironed the brim out flat and performed the "Brim Trim" with an exacto knife for the dimensional cut! $115+ shipping down the drain!!! And it's not even as though I could get a refund now that I have cut the brim...I'll just have to buy another one damn it! What the hell is wrong with miller hats? Why would they allow a mistake like this to happen, when I clearly stsed TWICE about the correct brim size????
: -GCR (the R is for RIP-SH*T!!!)

I too am very disappointed with Miller. I had ordered a hat with the 2 3/4 inch brim and size 7 1/4, but got 7 1/2.
I had to send it back and just received my new one, but the brim is the wrong size. the hat is nice, but the service
is terrible. I think the whole company is run by a bunch of teeny boppers with an IQ of 10.
The first time I complained about the mistake, they were defensive and argued with me about it. They are terrible.
The hat is a nice quality, but getting the one you want is next to impossible.
Good luck to any who try to order from Miller.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]