Re: I have dubed my hat...INDESTURCTABLE!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by FT from s27.Pm2.t-one.net on February 25, 2000 at 08:30:13:

In Reply to: I have dubed my hat...INDESTURCTABLE! posted by Reggie on February 25, 2000 at 00:23:31:

: Shortly after the Pizza incident,(if you want to know about this, ask.) I looked back on its life of ownership with me, and thought about all of its adventures. If my hat were leather, it would now be sued. It has been run over by a bike, (my fault) folded, steped on, thrown like a frisbee, grease from food, dirt, mud, rain 6 months of the year (yeah, I live in the Evergreen state), gravle, rock, sun, extream heat, (try 120 degrees in a trailer), extream cold, snow, some people have taken it and slapped me with it for some reason (I think they think Im Giligan) and its been kicked. One time sombody knocked it off my head and put their foot on it to keep me from picking it up. It has survived tug-of-war. It still looks like the day I bought it. Best 50 bucks Ive ever spent. Not only has my hat gon through a rough time of ownership, so have I. I have been called a fag, gay, cowboy, freak, imature (still mad at that barber), and many others I wont mention. And if faced a flying pizza with a direct hit. But I laugh at their gelled heads when it rains!

Sounds neat! Just wondering, what brand of fedora was that?
I'm still looking for the right one for me, so thanks for the story :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]