The future of Indiana Jones, questions about products

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 207-136-167-196.dialup.microweb.net on February 25, 2000 at 11:56:30:

Looking forward to the new Indy movie as much as anybody, but i'm realistically expecting this to be the last one. But I dont' want it to be the death of the franchise! Harrison Ford is the man, he can't keep doing these forever.

What about these scenarios, a younger brother of Indy who is a mercenary or some sort of low character appears in this one (I can imagine Bruce Wills in this role) who has his own spin-off series after this.

Or, Indy can have a son who he names Indiana (to avoid using the moniker Henry Jones II) who carries on the legacy with a little help from dad once in a while, a la Sean Connery. Russell Crowe or maybe some other up and comer could do a great job here.

Anyway, the new movie should rock, I'm looking forward to it even more than I did the new Star Wars.

p.s., anybody know if the Wested jacket comes in varying sizes, or you're pretty much stuck with a chest size of 38-42?
p.p.s. If anybody has a copy of the movie Secret of the Incas they would like to sell or rent, or knows where I could rent one in California please post. I've looked everywhere and I can't find this movie, in which Charlton Heston is the proto-Indiana Jones.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]