Re: No... Are you?? (Everyone should READ this)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by raider from pppt06-28.ght.iadfw.net on February 25, 2000 at 13:00:54:

In Reply to: Re: No... Are you?? (Everyone should READ this) posted by Doktor Jones on February 25, 2000 at 11:57:57:

i admit i haven't read the book in some time. just didn't remember that. i do remember a woman appearing in the script. i don't still have the novel, so i couldn't check. however, this still doesn't explain why you said this scene appeared in the movie. and you did say that, if you can read your own posts. look at how defensive you are, posting attacks like some child. remember you started with the drugs in your first post, so don't criticize my response. again, just another case of some kid who hides behind his computer. i don't have to. but, please don't leave. everyone will miss such insigtful posts like this one.

: : you said you SAW a scene with a female student. thats bs, and there is no unreleased or old version with that scene.
: : if you knew anything about raiders you would already know this. the novel by campbell black doesn't even mention this. you must've been high the night you saw it.
: : you probably never even saw it in a theatre. get off your mom's computer and quit wasting everyone's time with your delusions.

:
: Nasty nasty boy ... Wasting your time, huh? Well, you have a choice not to answer to my "delusion". I am not forcing you to believe me or anything. I am just simply stating what I saw, with the hope for starting a genuine discussion.

: But as for the novel by Campbell Black, there IS a scene where Indy was with a girl named Susan just before Marcus came to meet him to discuss about finding the ARK (-- ask Cindy). Its on page 46, 47 (depending on your edition)of the novel by Black (mine is by Ballantine Books, NY 1981)

: Obviously, you can't ~ READ ~. So look who is the REAL 15 Year Old here... Also, if you bother to read carefully my above reply post to Cindy, you will know that I actually saw Raiders at the cinema and on VIDEO in the early 80s. ... (Raiders came out on the big screen in 1981)(doesn't that hint to you how old I am ??)

: I also assure you that I own this computer.... Did your parents got you yours?? I hope not. Cause its an utter waste of their money. Apparently its not helping you in terms of your literary development.

: Get off the computer yourself, and head for the books now, you sorry loser..

: Also, "thats bs"?? whats that? bull shit? Is that necessary in this forum? After all, we are all Indy fans and should be FOR each other and not AGAINST each other. I am aware that this forum has been getting creeps posting negative stuff to spite everyone. But, did I do grave wrong by posting the "delusion" here? If thats true, please complain to Micah about me. I will get off immediately and not waste any of your precious playtime by reading my post.

: I hope you have a nice day ... but, try to be more patient with people. That will make you more convincing as someone older than 15...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]