Re: Stop it now!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc8-36.fn.net on February 25, 2000 at 14:22:06:

In Reply to: Re: No... Are you?? (Everyone should READ this) posted by raider on February 25, 2000 at 13:00:54:

: i admit i haven't read the book in some time. just didn't remember that. i do remember a woman appearing in the script. i don't still have the novel, so i couldn't check.

Made you eat your own words, huh?

So why are you so confident in your previous reply? Furthermore, you were also very confident that I was absolutely wrong when I created the first post about having seen those scene(s) before. You can't even prove that it doesn't exist outside those official releases.

What really bothers me is that, why are you so quick to dismiss people's post the first time when you are not even sure about anything yourself?

Are you a Lucasfilm employee trying to cover up something??

:however, this still doesn't explain why you said this scene appeared in the movie.

I hope to find an explaination myself... thats why I posted the message inquiring about those cut scene(s) in Raiders.

I just ask if anyone has ever seen such a scene before. I DID NOT specifically said that it has to be seen in the cinema, or on the current video releases (pardon my English if only YOU didn't understand what I wrote on the first post).

I was merely trying to follow up on the the cut scene discussion on the Last Crusade posts below. How come I didn't see you having any problems about the people discussing about those cut scene(s) in Last Crusade? They were not seen in the cinema or video either!

Try dismissing them as people with "Vivid Imagination", and see what happens...

:look at how defensive you are, posting attacks like some child. remember you started with the drugs in your first post, so don't criticize my response.

(FYI, You are just flattering me when you suggest that i'm 15. I would be glad to be 15 again) ; )

Well as for defensiveness ... Its a forum isn't it?? I'm just defending my claims. I think its very rude to just dismiss people as having "vivid imaginations" without giving them the benefit of a doubt.

I KNOW WHAT I SAW ON THAT VIDEO BACK THEN! Its no imagiantion... (the "gal scene" was written up in the Black novel, and the "Indy periscope" was in the Marvel Comics -- prove enough for ya?).

:again, just another case of some kid who hides behind his computer. i don't have to.

*tsk* *tsk* *tsk*
Stop using those pathetic classic phrases of this forum would you? Have you no originality?? than to call anyone who posted something that you didn't agree with... a kid? (BTW, whats wrong with a 15 year old kid? I pity those who wish to grow up so soon.)

I think what we truly have here is a pot calling the kettle black situation...

:but, please don't leave. everyone will miss such insigtful posts like this one.

No I won't, thanks for saying so .... (You speak for everyone, now)??

Stop this nonsense! I'm sorry if you are insulted by my post. But I think its not fair for you to label me as having a **vivid imagination** when you can't even prove that I was absolutely wrong about having seen those scene before. E'nuf said ...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]