Re: Read on...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc6-44.fn.net on February 25, 2000 at 16:49:28:

In Reply to: Actually, Raider is right... posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on February 25, 2000 at 16:12:15:

: Although Raider is being mean and arrogant towards your discussion

Thanks for the kind words...

:You say you saw this scene in the theatre.

No. I saw it on video. It was an unorthodox video from unknown source at a relative's house in the early 80s. Could it be that those scene were actually filmed, but later cut??

Thats what I wanted to find out...

:Are you absolutely sure? There is only one version of Raiders, and there's certainly no girl in Indy's house. You seem to be suffering under something Roger Ebert calls "The Phantom Moviegoers Syndrome"

I wish I was... then I can call in sick tomorrow. But, I am positive. I'm a BIG Indy fan all my life (imagine someone trying to comment that I was wrong, when they don't even have a copy of Campbell Black's novel adaptation of Raiders), why would I want to start some unfounded rumors? Just for attention? I assure you, I'm not that lame.

Furthermore, I did not (I repeat.. DID NOT) see those scene(s) in the cinema in 1981, but on some "re-recorded" video.

I'm just trying to find out if what I saw was true, because there was a discussion on Last Crusade cut scene below.

Furthermore, my claims were backed by Black's novel adaptations and the Marvel comics.

Could those scene(s) exist somewhere in the Lucasfilm archives???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]