I ordered my last one and received it within 10 days of my e-mail order(nm)..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-90.COL.cableone.net on February 25, 2000 at 22:11:44:

In Reply to: Got my fingers crossed... posted by Freudenthal on February 25, 2000 at 16:00:35:

: : Last Friday I ordered an Indiana Miller from Miller Hats, and asked for 2nd day delivery. The specifications I had were: Open crown, with a 2 and 3/4 inch brim. The hat I recieved this wednesday was indeed an open crown hat, but had a 2 1/2 inch brim instead...and believe me...the 1/4 of an inch shows! Even more to my dismay was that I realized this only after I had ironed the brim out flat and performed the "Brim Trim" with an exacto knife for the dimensional cut! $115+ shipping down the drain!!! And it's not even as though I could get a refund now that I have cut the brim...I'll just have to buy another one damn it! What the hell is wrong with miller hats? Why would they allow a mistake like this to happen, when I clearly stsed TWICE about the correct brim size????
: : -GCR (the R is for RIP-SH*T!!!)

: I ordered my Indiana Miller on February 11 over the phone. They weren't even going to ask me for a brim size, and when I told them I wanted 2-3/4" brim I just got a "Yeah" in response. It seems that more than half of the Indiana Miller posters here have gotten the wrong size hat, which is none to reassuring. By the way, has anyone ordered one recently and had it sent by normal shipping? I still haven't gotten mine.

: John Freudenthal

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]