Bud-arc's screenwriting status

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from smfc760-1.jps.net on February 26, 2000 at 18:21:48:

In Reply to: Whoops! Wrong Fields...It should read...Bud-Arc...How's the Screenwriting Coming Along? posted by Indy Sahara on February 26, 2000 at 15:43:01:

No, nothing's really changed since our last discussion. I have many ideas in my head, some of which I write down (my best ideas), but I still have schoolwork to do, and not a lot of time to sit down and start writing yet. I have checked some contests out (some of which are too late to enter myself in now), but trust me, I will get right on it as soon as I can. I still do read screenplays, so in a way I am still "working" at doing it, but nothing in print yet, sorry. I'll be sure to notify you once I do start getting into action. But thanks for asking, you sure were a big help to me, and I am still moving in that direction, as I love writing, so something's bound to happen!
By the way, we can continue this conversation by e-mail, if you wish, since this isn't really Indy-related (better not try our luck with Micah). Your e-mail address is unlisted, but mine is stevend@archaeologist.com.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]