Re: Yoda Stories for GameBoy?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Joe from ppp-s250-n196-as2.nerdc.ufl.edu on February 27, 2000 at 19:27:31:

In Reply to: Shooting is stopped... posted by sas c|:) on February 27, 2000 at 14:59:31:

: Sorry, but this game is still for sale and you do not want to betray Indy, do you? Plus: I think it is worth it's cost, it's a nice game. The game is available in a LucasArts game collection or look for a copy on ebay.

Yep - it’s still for sale, both on its own and as part of the LucasArts Archives. Vol. III, I believe.

: Another idea: I don't know how many ofyou know Yoda Stories, it's some kind of Indy's Desktop Adventures part 2 using Star Wars characters. Funny thing is that this old Windows game came out for the GameBoy Color. Wouldn#'t it be great to get Desktop Adventures for the GameBoy Color?!!!!!!!

What? Are you saying there’s a version of Star Wars - Yoda Stories for the GameBoy, or Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures for the GameBoy? If Yoda Stories, where can I get it (I already have Indy’s Desktop Adventures for Macintosh, but there’s not a Mac version of Yoda Stories :-( )?

- IJ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]