Rip

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from smfc760-1.jps.net on February 27, 2000 at 23:58:04:

In Reply to: Re: IndyGear Chat posted by MK on February 27, 2000 at 23:43:25:

Actually, I think I may be the one to blame this time 'round. This fellow named 'rip' came a'bothering us, and Indiana Shorty kicked him out a few times. But each time, he came back, and so in the end, I banned him. Then sometime later, I left, and when I came back to the Forum I saw all these posts about being kicked off. It seems once everyone left, rip came back and (as the host at that time) registered it under his own name, not allowing anyone to become the host (and therefore allowing him to kick any rightful Indyfan from the chat). When I came back to the chat, I was alone, and then rip came in as the host. I interrogated him, asked him who registered the IndyGear chat, but he started giving me bull, then finally left. But I was still left as the speaker, not the host. Later, Indiana Shorty and few other guys came back in and they determined that it was indeed rip that seized control and started this whole shabang. So, right now this leaves us without complete control of the IndyGear chat for now. Hopefully, Indiana John can regain control of the chat, and stop this misfit from ruining our fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]