Custom Indys figs legal crap

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial116.insolwwb.net on February 28, 2000 at 22:28:13:

As most have read the annoying post about some fluke giving false legal crap, well I may be able to disprove that. First of all since the figures were made in 1982 (Im guessing). Well I think since they havent been in production for about 20 years I think the legal thing may have expired. Many times I have purchased reprinted Shadow novels from fans scanned then sold to fans, they had it all checked out by the police, the govt. and the makers. And as I remember he told me some of those novels he bought from a store in 1989. So actually I think it is perfectly legal. And snce you are basically redoing a regualr star wars fig basically you are selling a perfected SW figure. I see no harm in it and if Lucas want to talk well let him stand and I'll nock that toupe right off his head. Cheers (that was sarcasism not reality IM KIDDING). Now it would be illegal if it were a recent thing that you were basically stealing, and taking claim for there character which would be copyright infringement

:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]