Great thread idea! Thanks! Now, let's see...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts006d11.las-nv.concentric.net on February 29, 2000 at 05:23:51:

In Reply to: If you wrote an episode of the Adventures of Young Indiana Jones... posted by DrJones on February 29, 2000 at 00:45:00:

: Whom would you want Indy to interact with? Certainly, the movies show Indy interacting with a great many persons of extreme importance in the early 20th Century, but whom would you like Indy to come into contact with?

: A young Adolf Hitler?

Absurd!

: Whom?

: Regards, a curious,

: DrJones

If I had written an episode(s), I would have had Old Indy making up a sci fi story for his kids, so the episode would have been titled "Mars - December 19177" or something like that. You could have then had a segment with Sean Patrick FLannery as Lt. Indiana Jones - Rocket pilot, and his co-pilot Remy Bedouin! It would have been the cheesiest, but perhaps most wild episode, as they defend a human colony from invading Venusians or some such. Thus, Indy could literally pluck any figure from any timeline, people he respected, and dropped them into the story, so you have had appearancea from Ned Lawrence, Abe Lincoln and Charles Dickens (let's say)! What fun!
Of course, Lucas would have then had to try and edit it into a two hour movie, and without George Hall's scenes, the epiosde would just baffle people. Too bad.

In a normal episode, I have him meet Einstien.

TIGA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]