Congratulations!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on February 29, 2000 at 16:22:12:

In Reply to: Just got my Wested, and I was surprised posted by Steve on February 29, 2000 at 16:05:33:

: I don't know why, but I was expecting a lighter weight jacket. This thing is very substantial. It weighs almost as much as my A-2. Peter got everything right, The cotton lining, the zippered pockets, the lined collar. But I was also surprised to find I had two inside pockets, left and right. I am even pleased with this, because I like the extra cargo space. The fit is perfect, the craftsmanship superb, and the smell is out of this world. I really like the new lambskin. I had assumed it would be like goatskin, but it isn't. Thanks for all the help in deciding which one to choose, especially Patterson. regards, Steve

Always willing to help out - especially when it comes to jackets! TWO POCKETS? Very cool! Boy, I hope they make the same mistake on mine. USPS says guaranteed delivery tomorrow.

Now, you have the facing on the collar. Did you get it on the inside of the zipper as well? Also, did they put zippers on both inside pockets?

Glad to hear you're happy with the Wested!

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: