My custom Indiana Jones game

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial57.insolwwb.net on February 29, 2000 at 17:18:59:

Since there has been someone creep posting to the forum hasseling shorty and bjb007, I would like to tell you that I will make one offer for my FREE Raiders of the Lost Ark. And anyone involved in the help of the creation forgatta bout it, unless there is an extremely popular demand Its over, I will take the first 25 requests I have already gotten 8, UNLESS there is a popular demand, I wont email any more of them. Also this will be the last post regarding giving it away, one bad egg spoiled everyones fun (I think thats the saying oh well). Well with all these leagal rights and copyright infringement people going around, Well I dont want the hassle nor do I want trouble, so the LAWYER whos annoying us and doesnt give jack squat about indy, well dont be gettin up all in my grill (as teenagers would say) because you know you cant pay my bill, and Ive got enough already so dont sue me or anything I dont want to go to jail and you dont want to send me to jail. Listen I dont want a bunch of legal nonsense thrown in my face so just read it either take it to mind or let it go through one ear and out the other. "Do you really want... here we go ollah ollah ollah go go go" ok here it is if you really want it email me

Sincerely (Jeez I hope this doesnt stir trouble)
Kent Allard (ya know my name kinda sounds like one of those soap opera lawyers or doctors doesnt it)

"Yep the points don't doesnt matter just like a bunch of Lawyers posing as skeet" Drew Carrey Who's line is it anyway.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]