Re: Congratulations!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-23.COL.cableone.net on February 29, 2000 at 18:44:02:

In Reply to: Congratulations! posted by Patterson on February 29, 2000 at 16:22:12:

: : I don't know why, but I was expecting a lighter weight jacket. This thing is very substantial. It weighs almost as much as my A-2. Peter got everything right, The cotton lining, the zippered pockets, the lined collar. But I was also surprised to find I had two inside pockets, left and right. I am even pleased with this, because I like the extra cargo space. The fit is perfect, the craftsmanship superb, and the smell is out of this world. I really like the new lambskin. I had assumed it would be like goatskin, but it isn't. Thanks for all the help in deciding which one to choose, especially Patterson. regards, Steve

: Always willing to help out - especially when it comes to jackets! TWO POCKETS? Very cool! Boy, I hope they make the same mistake on mine. USPS says guaranteed delivery tomorrow.

: Now, you have the facing on the collar. Did you get it on the inside of the zipper as well? Also, did they put zippers on both inside pockets?

: Glad to hear you're happy with the Wested!

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I didn't get the leather next to the zipper-I simply forgot to request it! And yes, both pockets have zippers. Thanks again, Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]