Re: OK, let's try at least......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on June 30, 1998 at 13:10:08:

In Reply to: Let's have a poll, shall we? posted by IJONES on June 30, 1998 at 12:58:37:

: I have tested this in chat rooms across AOL and have gotten few Temple answers from Indiana Jones fanatics. Ok, Each of you respond and tell me which one is your favorite. Some of you will respond saying "I really can't choose" And that's all right, I just want you try to choose your favorite. Thanks again.

I'll try to participate, but I'm afraid I'm going to fall into the "can't decide" catagory. You didn't ask for reasoning, but I'm going to throw out a couple....Raiders is my favorite because it was the first introduction of Indiana Jones to us, but the Temple of Doom is my favorite because it was Lucas's attempt at a hands on director/creator of Indy to show what he wanted Indy to actually be in character, as well as I have several personal fond memories of this second movie, but then Last Crusade is my favorite because it was the combination of our crew from the first movie, and it attempted to come full circle from the other two movies, and still has an identity of it's own. Of my two daughters, Temple is my eldest girls favorite, LC is my youngest favorite. Hope this helps your survey/poll. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]