Re: I agree with you

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RaiderOfTheArk from ABD33C32.ipt.aol.com on February 29, 2000 at 18:45:06:

In Reply to: I feel the need to say posted by Patterson on February 29, 2000 at 18:37:01:

: Whenever I read a post even hinting that the jacket in Raiders is something other than a Wested, I get this knot in my stomach. Read the history of the gear on IndyGear. Peter Botwright made those jackets!

: I've owned Coopers, Disney's, etc. None of the knock-offs get the same reaction when I put them on - "Yep, that's the Raiders' jacket". I've made the mistake of spending money on the knock-offs thinking a little variety can't hurt. The others were nice leather jackets, BUT THEY WEREN'T THE REAL THING!

: The Wested is the real thing. Peter doesn't pay me to say this. I simply know it's true. I hate to see people throw away money when it is so unnecessary.

: Sorry - I'll get off my soapbox now.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I agree with you, but my point is that if i ordered a raiders exact replica, and indiangjr (who is on his 3rd) then all apsects of the jacket should be correct from the back of the jacket, to the leather facings on the collar

h

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]