Re: The New Wested..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana G.J.R. from spider-tr081.proxy.aol.com on March 01, 2000 at 00:25:00:

In Reply to: Please Read......... posted by Mark on February 29, 2000 at 23:37:05:

: : Thats just my point guys,
: : Im just a guy who is a stickler for detail. I am so greatful to have a company like Wested open to the public. Being a die hard fan, and looking for exact detail, i just want the truth and facts. Its just pointless not knowing the exact specs of the jacket. I am so pleased though with my 4th jacket. Its the best one yet.
: : G.J.R.

: Since you have owned so many of these can you tell me exactly how does the distressed version rate? If you own one that is. From the photos I've seen they appear to look nothing like I expected- almost a tan color, or is this just from the photos? I wanted to get the exact size of the real Raider's jacket(worn by Ford) that was distressed because it would be for display purposes only- not to wear(I would wear a smaller size than Ford's anyways). After seeing photos I'm up in the air of what to do now.

: Mark (IndyFan visitor from the past)

Hey Mark,
Let me just help you out by saying this: DO NOT GET THE DISTRESSED VERSION JACKET. Its not worth it in all means. I was so unsatisfied with the jacket that i had to purchase my last one wich is the best jacket i ever owned! The distressing of the jacket is in every way not authentic. There is nothing like buying a new jacket and wearing the hell out of it. Thats what gives it the look we crave. Hope this helps,
G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]