Re: Mr. Havelock..Anybody? It seems like everyone is lost except me...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc8-34.fn.net on March 01, 2000 at 01:51:54:

In Reply to: Check out the "Raiders of the Lost Scenes" web site. posted by Mr.Havelock on March 01, 2000 at 00:02:55:

To: Mr Havelock,
Is there really a web site about lost scenes from the Indy trilogy? Do you have the link?

BTW, I have another source for the 2 "extra" scene(s) I saw. It was on the Revised Third Draft of the Raiders Screenplay (script) by Lawrence Kasdan and George Lucas written in August 1979. (above the Campbell Black novel and Marvel Comic adaptation).

Follow the link below to get the copy.

Apparently, Indy wasn't with a student (I was wrong about it). It was a "silk-gowned Harlow-type" (what ever it means..) I don't want to emphasize further, as I do not wish to get STONE by some raider again.

The submarine scene is also described in detail in this script.

So far, the details on this script (with regards to the cut or lost scenes I described in my earlier posts) is VERY consistent with what I saw on that particular Raiders "video" in the early 1980s.

Please bear in mind that I am NOT forcing anyone to believe me or anything. Also, I'm very very sorry if I wasted your time reading this.

I am merely writing this for the record, or for anyone who is interested in this (like myself).

I just don't like to be dismissed as one with a vivid imagination, a 15 year old kid, a total bs, or someone suffering from some unknown "syndrom" or anything.

No serious Indyfan forum contributor should ever be subjected to that... It just ain't fair!

Kind reagards to all my friends,
Doktor Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: