Man! You must have a REALLY big closet (grins) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on March 01, 2000 at 13:11:47:

In Reply to: Raiders pants, Temple belt and holster, and web belts posted by Matt Walker on February 29, 2000 at 23:36:51:

: I just got my Raiders pants, Temple of Doom gunbelt and holster, and one of each colored web belt from Noel Howard. I already had other belts from US army surplus stores but since Noel new the right color I ordered his and they are much different colors. The Khaki one from Crusade is a dark Khaki like a Tan color. The brown one from Raiders and Temple is a light brown. There is actually little difference in color between the two belts. The Gunbelt and holster are very nice. they are extremely high quality and look identical to the real thing. I picked the temple holster because that is the only holster I can get away with not having a gun in it, cuz Indy didnt have a gun in his in the movie. The leather is a dark brown, almost a wested brown and it is thick, heavy, and durable. The Raiders pants are exactly like my temple/Crusade pants except a few shades darker and more grey. Now I gotta wait for my Temple Wested and my David Morgan to come in and for HJ to send my hat back.

: Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]