Re: Until I see a post from Mr. Lucas himself, I'm not going to listen to a word you say. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by PRODUCTION STAFF from 167.7.251.146 on March 01, 2000 at 15:39:29:

In Reply to: Until I see a post from Mr. Lucas himself, I'm not going to listen to a word you say. (nm) posted by bud-arc on March 01, 2000 at 15:36:31:

Mr. Lucas is much too busy (go figure...no pun intened) to deal with such matters. That is why he has a full staff working for him. Maybe I will relay your message to him at Skywalker Ranch the next time I see him (don't hold your breath). End of discussion...have a nice, be it, uneventful, life. Cheers!
: : : : Perhaps you need to reread the new post my friend. Consider that your warning.
: : : : To All Those Concerned:

: : : : Many of you have dropped by the company's website, as well as the other sites affiliated with Lucasfilm, Inc. Multitudes of you have sent e-mails to myself or my office. I read and respond to all sincere e-mails. However, I will NOT respond to any immature e-mails, nor will myself or the company respond to any e-mails using profanity or making threats (yes, that includes all of you who sent threating remarks...which, by the way, we can track you and prosecute). I suggest to all of you immature people out there, take a reality check. YOU jump down my throat just because I am NICE enough to forewarn you of certain infringements which you are committing. If it was left up to me, I wouldn't even have warned you. Be thankful that in our handbook it allows a written warning to all "hobbists and individuals...not businesses" who "infringe upon registered trademarks." Mr. Lucas, among others, has been kind enough to create such a warning for you fans. DON'T ABUSE IT. We can and WILL prosecute if such warnings are not heeded. That includes the parents of you minors as well. Think twice before messing with someone out of your league. Incidently, such immature fan remarks do not strenghten your cause. You might be surprised at the attention such remarks receive (in a negative manner from some major players in the game). Have a nice day!

: : : : =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Mr. Christopher Daniels

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]