Let's consider folks...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on March 01, 2000 at 17:54:37:

...I've kept my own council regarding the entire situation on the Indy figures, but think the following should be offered...if the individual is real... granted, his methods are very irregular regarding the posting of information by an "official" of a company, but his points offered are accurate and correct if you want to be truly academic about the situation. If he is an imposter, he has touched a nerve that has triggered a flood of postings here that are neither helpful or constructive, and only help feed an imposters desire to only post more of the same. Either way, it is probably a good idea to just allow this to drop and not reply any further. If it is a solid contact, lessons need to be learned regarding the handling of items where licensing and patents are concerned. Let's face it, we are indeed a recognized international forum regarding Indiana Jones, not just a small chat room. If this individual is not what he represents himself to be, we are only giving ourselves a black eye because this individual can show his friends the confusion he's created and we are inviting only more to added. Let's be "professional" hobbiests here and conduct ourselves accordingly. Lecture over. I'll be quiet again. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]