ok, my bad (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from kbowen.xyplex.com on March 02, 2000 at 00:33:14:

In Reply to: Re: Jackets are not props. They are wardrobe.(nm) posted by MK on March 01, 2000 at 19:19:54:

: : : : Thats just my point guys,
: : : : Im just a guy who is a stickler for detail. I am so greatful to have a company like Wested open to the public. Being a die hard fan, and looking for exact detail, i just want the truth and facts. Its just pointless not knowing the exact specs of the jacket. I am so pleased though with my 4th jacket. Its the best one yet.
: : : : G.J.R.

: : : Since you have owned so many of these can you tell me exactly how does the distressed version rate? If you own one that is. From the photos I've seen they appear to look nothing like I expected- almost a tan color, or is this just from the photos? I wanted to get the exact size of the real Raider's jacket(worn by Ford) that was distressed because it would be for display purposes only- not to wear(I would wear a smaller size than Ford's anyways). After seeing photos I'm up in the air of what to do now.

: : : Mark (IndyFan visitor from the past)

: :
: : Mark,
: : Why not get the new finish and do your own distressing? After all, if you want the true movie look, that's exactly what Lucasfilm prop guys did....got a new Wested and started throwing it against walls and sandpapering the seams a bit.... Don't know if you'd have the heart to do that to a jacket you paid $250 for...I couldn't bring myself to do it, as I had to save a long time to get mine, but if your financial situation allows it...why not?

: : Anyway, just a thought...
: : Brian K.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: