No error

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on March 02, 2000 at 15:55:57:

In Reply to: source posted by Brian K. on March 02, 2000 at 13:42:11:

: Hi
: I was going by the info on Indy's diggs jacket chart which lists the linings as satin, cotton and cotton for each of the movies respectively. Actually the site says in Raiders both are authentic, but I'd choose to believe the satin for Raiders, due to the already mentioned fight scene at the flying wing. Is this in error?

: Regards,
: Brian K.

: : Brian:
: : Not to split hairs BUT - where did you hear that the 'Raiders' jacket was a satin lining (here we go again) and the 'Temple of Doom' and 'Last Crusade' cotton? I watched 'Last Crusade' yesterday and noticed several OBVIOUS shots where you can tell the lining is satin; cotton just doesn't shine like that, well, not where I'm from anyway. I'm not trying to be a ---- disturber, I just KNOW from watching the movies that the 'Raiders' would appear to have a cotton lining and the 'Last Crusade' jacket a silk/satin lining. Any thoughts?
: : Cheers,
: : Sean

Both linings were used, according to Peter, when it was discovered that the jacket moved around too much for some shots, and the cotton lined jacket substituted for many scenes, so both linings were indeed used. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]