I saw an IM ziplight go for $245. He just barely beat me

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial38.insolwwb.net on March 02, 2000 at 17:21:26:

In Reply to: Re: Zippo Special Edition posted by bud-arc on March 02, 2000 at 17:16:09:

: : : I recently aquired an Indiana Jones zippo. It was an Infernal Machine zippo. It has on it "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine" along with the lucas arts logo. does anyone know the story behind it? The dealer said that it was never released to the public so I was wondering how people, like me, were able to purchase one. If anyone has the inside scoop on this I would like to know. Thanks, It is a cool lighter.

: : One appears on eBay occasionally. I've seen the ziplight sell for anywhere from $29.00, and the lighter as much as over $200! Never understood that one, as the ziplight is replaceable and the lighter itself can be had directly from Zippo for about $14.00. Well, I guess if you want something bad enough. Congratulations on your acquisition. Regards. Michaelson

: I know, you'd think that the ziplight one would be more popular and go for a higher price. I'm sure looking for one of those...but everytime I bid on one, the price TRIPLES the next day, and I decide to wait for the NEXT one. Ah, well...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]