Huzzah! Another poll!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP254.dialsprint.net on March 02, 2000 at 17:37:11:

In Reply to: POLL: Is there anything you like more than Indy?(I.E. Star Wars, BTTF, Tombstone, etc.) posted by Short Round on March 02, 2000 at 17:25:13:

: I'm not ashamed to admit but... I like Star Wars the most out of every interest! Now don't kill me if you don't like that opinion. See ya, Shorty.
: "I WANT TO SEE BLOOD!" -Ringo, Tombstone.

Hey, Shorty. I ain't gonna kill you; man's entitled to his opinion. I like Star Wars too, but I'm no devotee. I've seen the movies and played a few of the video games but that's about it. I'm just thankful you didn't admit that you prefered Back to the Future more than Indy. 'Cause then, I think somebody might've killed you. I think though, that I prefer Indy to all the other movie franchises you've mentioned. Maybe because Indy was such a breath of fresh air in the early/mid eighties (which I assume is a little before your time); Star Wars had spawned dozens of crummy sci-fi knock-offs, and the A-Team had started a trend whereby no-talent Hollywood hacks tried in a futile attempt to trump eachother in terms of explosive climaxes (I mean that in a non-sexual way, of course...) and pointless storylines. Just my two cents.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]