These figures appear to be the most correct. Thanks! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on March 02, 2000 at 19:46:55:

In Reply to: follow-up Toys McCoy Indy figures posted by Punisher on March 02, 2000 at 19:44:30:

: I think I posted the wrong price for the figure. It was 36000 Yen ($350) and the horse was 12000 (110). I will double check, but sorry if I caused to much excitement. I'll re-post the exact cost when my wife gets back.

:
: : Just wanted to let everyone know that Toys McCoy in Japan still has a few of the 12" Indy figures left. My wife just got me one for my birthday. It was numbered 2974 out of 3000. She called them and at first they sent her to a few stores that supposedly had some left. Well, none of them had any more so she called them again. They shipped her one to our door.

: : The cost was 12000 Yen, which is about $110, plus shipping.

: : Just a note. These figures are remarkable. I've never seen such detail in an action figure before. You have to see it to believe it. You can reference the figure at the Indyfan homepage around the May 28 update.

: : Also, don't be alarmed at the ad being in Japanese. All of the writing on the box is in English.

: : And for those curious, I am in no way affiliated with Toys McCoy. Just a big Indy fan stationed in Japan with the US AIR FORCE.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]