Re: Indiana Jones Roleplaying Game by West End Games, etc.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cuyahoga Boru from braveheart.mildenhall.af.mil on March 03, 2000 at 17:00:48:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Roleplaying Game by West End Games, etc. posted by nitzsche on March 03, 2000 at 16:43:57:

: I have the boxset which includes "The World of Indiana Jones", the "Master Book", unopened master deck cards, playing dice, as well as "Indiana Jones and the Rising Sun" game book, and the "Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook". Anybody interested in all or part of this, let me know; I'm getting ready to put them up at eBay along with a slew of other Indy related items including ALL the Indiana Jones Comic books (mint), both Marvel and Dark Horse series, the few "Indiana Jones- choose your own adventure" books I have (somewhat tattered), all the books from the recent novel series, the "Raiders of the Lost Ark TOPPS trading card set, "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis" PC Game CD, the "Indiana Jones Micro Machines Playset" by Galoob, and a bunch of other miscellaneous goods. Any interested parties, I am willing to negotiate a fair cost for any of the items. let me know if you have your eye on something. I'll wait awhile before I place them into auction.

: Regards,
: nitzsche

Hey Nitzsche,
how much we talking for the rpg
please e mail me and let me know oh and the choose-your-own-adventure books too my son loves those things
thanx
Cuyahoga

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: