Re: Indy's bag...THANKS AGAIN BUD ARC!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scot from S.C. from user101.ais-gwd.com on March 04, 2000 at 09:59:22:

In Reply to: Re: Indy's bag... posted by bud-arc on March 03, 2000 at 21:10:11:

Thanks again Bud Arc. By the way, I live in South Carolina, but if the gentleman in Europe sells it already attached, it might be worth my while to order it from him. Thanks again!

: First of all, you want the MKVII. There is a distinct difference between these gas-mask bags, so you don't want to get it wrong, otherwise it'll cost you a really accurate Indy prop. As for buying it, you should probably order it at the place closest to where you live. If you are in the US, then I recommend What Price Glory (I got mine from there), and of course, if you are somewhere in Europe, then you should probably order it from Noel Howard, because he sells it with the leather strap already fitted on it. If you just get the bag, then you'll have to find your own leather strap, because the army one that it comes with is short and UGLY, and you don't want that thing bouncing around. Good luck on finding it, I think it's one of the more useful props, because you can carry it in casual situations (unlike the gun, holster, whip, etc.).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]