Hey shorty when you were in the chat room with me and I never answered I left my computer for a while to get lucnch i didnt think anyone would come, sorry bout that but I'm still in the chat alone (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial109.insolwwb.net on March 04, 2000 at 15:39:39:

In Reply to: A joke I heard... Ok so it is a little dry posted by Kent Allard on March 04, 2000 at 14:40:43:

:
: Ok James Bond got inside his new BMW, well 'Q' put a few modifications on it, one being a rodio changer, you see it would change the station to whatever you called, so Bond drove down the rode in Arkansas on a mission and decided to listen to some music so he said "Classical Music" so the radio crackled and eventually started playing Beethovens theme from symphony #9. Well it wasnt long before a sheriff pulled up and gave him a speeding ticket. Well after he started driving again he shouted "Stupid Rednecks." Well the radio crackled and Bond heard "Touchdown Arkansas."

: Ok this may be offensive to some people but I'm also a resident of Arkansas so I dont find it terrible offensive

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]