EVEN MORE INDY4 RUMORS!(maybe they arent rumors)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from t3-ce-2.centix.net on March 05, 2000 at 03:10:53:

EVEN MORE RUMORS!..yep!...Well i just read this(i dont know where i read it) and it seems THERE ARE 3 INDY 4 scripts!...and all seem to take place Between 1946 and 1953 also in all 3 Indy has a 10 year old son(hey if this is true how about putting that kid from the sixth sense?)Also Ford John Rhys Davies Karen Allen and Sean Connery are supposed to come back in indy4(well it seems there is no new indy girl!)Well these are Rumors(im pretty sure That indy will have a son in indy 4) Well in all 3 scripts indy has to avoid the reds and find the treasure..but in one of the scripts indy's son is captured by the reds and indy has to help the reds to find the treasure Henry Sr has a small part in the script but gets killed!..in the the 2 other scripts Grandfather Son and Grandson team up to fight the reds and find the treasure(also in one of the 2 scripts Indy DOES have a brother and he IS evil...he helps the reds find indy) all 3 (rumored indy 4) scripts find indy fighting the reds and finding out that he has a son.

Rumored Indy 4 Titles:

Indiana Jones and The Power of The Ancients
Indiana Jones and The Book Of The Dead
Indiana Jones and The Hidden City
Indiana Jones and Moses Staff
Indiana Jones and The Lost Pyramid

And the list goes on!..I CANT WAIT FOR INDY4!!..maybe i will have too...AND IM PRETTY SURE INDY 4 WILL BEGIN FILMING THIS FALL!

Cheers,Indiana Shorty

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]