Welllllll....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jules from spider-wg011.proxy.aol.com on March 05, 2000 at 09:04:35:

In Reply to: Video of visit to Wested posted by MK on March 05, 2000 at 02:38:58:

: I plan to video Peter's shop during my visit. I am going to do this to provide Indy fans the best information for ordering. I will publish this to my Indy page. I think some shots of side by side comperison video of different materials and finishes will be helpful. I wish I had this to see before ordering. The information on Indy gear is great, but we need updated info. Perhaps this could be added to it. What ever works. Let me know if you like this idea and what you would like to see.

It would be best to ask Peter before you even make any plans. I'm pretty sure he'd accept, but you had better ask before you piss him off by making big plans to video tape his shop and not even consult him first.
However I place my stamp of approval on it, and would be nice if he could distribute it to us American's before we even order the jacket. Just make sure you ASK him

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]