As you've probably guessed..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on March 05, 2000 at 13:40:03:

In Reply to: Just when you think it's safe... posted by Kent Allard on March 04, 2000 at 16:16:24:

: Well guys i thought the fake Michealson had left obviously he's still here, he posed as IndianaShorty he acted very much like him then he claimed you were gay, that tipped me off. I guess It's still not safe

...I've been pretty scarce at the chat room for a while simply because it is not protected, and like many of you, I just don't have time to sort out who is the real individual who is wanting additional information or discussion, and who is just jerking our chain. I know that Indiana John is looking into ways to protect the room and the folks that go there, but at the moment it's pretty much an open field to anyone who decides to muddy the waters. The only advice I can offer is that should you discuss anything there with any of the folks who are of the IndyGear staff, those being Patterson, Abner, Indiana John, Salisbury, or myself, you can confirm the discussion by writing us at our IndyGear addresses, or our email addresses from the IndyFan forum and confirm if we were indeed at the chat room, as well as our discussions. That is the only "check and balances" idea I can offer for the IndyGear group. But until John comes up with a fire wall of some sort, it's an unprotected area, so keep that in mind when you go there. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]