Whoops, forgot the 'd' on 'soundtrack' above! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from smfc760-1.jps.net on March 06, 2000 at 20:25:22:

In Reply to: Sountrack - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Volume 2 posted by bud-arc on March 06, 2000 at 20:01:36:

: Hey, does anyone happen to know a URL where I can download the complete soundtrack to IJLC: Volume 2 in MP3 files or something? It's not being sold anywhere (except occasionally on eBay for 50-something bucks), and besides, it's a bootleg, right? So, technically, if I were to bootleg the soundtrack from the internet, which is also a bootleg...then that's 2 bootlegs...and mathematically, they null each other out, so it wouldn't be considered bootlegging at all, and therefore, not considered illegal in any way. Hey, cool, now I don't have to have a guilty conscience when I steal it off the internet! Heh heh. Anyway, I still need the most important information, an FTP site or something. Aw, c'mon, I know someone has to have uploaded the entire soundtrack to some server space somewhere. Someone has to be cool enough to do it, right? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
: P.S. Don't even try to figure out the little mathematical problem I created; I don't even understand it. Oh well, math was never my best subject anyhow...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]