INDIANA JONES DRINKING GAME

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 209-21-33-26.dialup.microweb.net on March 07, 2000 at 05:04:56:

I'm trying to put together an Indiana Jones Drinking Game. Below is what I have so far. If everyone can come up with any good ones, just add them to the list by replying. When it's finished...woohoo!! I'll have a structured way to combine two of my favorite hobbies, indulging my alcoholic tendencies, and watching the indy and young indy movies. (We law students have tons of free time).

-Everytime Indy uses his whip, have two long drinks.
-If Indy's hat falls off, drink half your beer.
-If Indy's hat absolutely should fall off but doesn't, have one long drink. (this is far more common than the first one)
-When Pat Roach first appears in an Indy movie, pound your beer.
-When Pat Roach dies gruesomely in an Indy movie, pound your beer.
-When the big bad enemy dies through the power of the item he's seeking, pound a beer.
-When Indy translates or speaks a foreign language, have three long drinks.
-When Indy has trouble translating or speaking a foreign language, drink half your beer.
-If a random Nazi dies, have a long drink.
-If a random Thuggee dies, have a long drink.
-Whenever Indy encounters a booby trap, have four long drinks.
-Every time kate capshaw screams hysterically, have one drink.
-Any time an Indy heroine is mad at Indy, have two drinks.
-If at any time you believe that Sean Patrick Flannery can fill Harrison Ford's shoes, you've had too much.
-If a coat hanger appears threatening, have three drinks.
-The first time anyone mentions that Tom Selleck was the original choice to play Indy, pound half your beer. (this counts even if you're playing alone!)
-If you manage to work an indy quotation into the conversation, have three long drinks.

If you guys think of any that seem good, i'm going to print out the whole shebang later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]