Re: INDIANA JONES DRINKING GAME

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Skipmeister Jones from gateway.inetnorth.net on March 07, 2000 at 09:36:51:

In Reply to: INDIANA JONES DRINKING GAME posted by California Mike on March 07, 2000 at 05:04:56:

Pretty darned funny! Kinda reminds me of my 18th brithday...

~Skip

: I'm trying to put together an Indiana Jones Drinking Game. Below is what I have so far. If everyone can come up with any good ones, just add them to the list by replying. When it's finished...woohoo!! I'll have a structured way to combine two of my favorite hobbies, indulging my alcoholic tendencies, and watching the indy and young indy movies. (We law students have tons of free time).

: -Everytime Indy uses his whip, have two long drinks.
: -If Indy's hat falls off, drink half your beer.
: -If Indy's hat absolutely should fall off but doesn't, have one long drink. (this is far more common than the first one)
: -When Pat Roach first appears in an Indy movie, pound your beer.
: -When Pat Roach dies gruesomely in an Indy movie, pound your beer.
: -When the big bad enemy dies through the power of the item he's seeking, pound a beer.
: -When Indy translates or speaks a foreign language, have three long drinks.
: -When Indy has trouble translating or speaking a foreign language, drink half your beer.
: -If a random Nazi dies, have a long drink.
: -If a random Thuggee dies, have a long drink.
: -Whenever Indy encounters a booby trap, have four long drinks.
: -Every time kate capshaw screams hysterically, have one drink.
: -Any time an Indy heroine is mad at Indy, have two drinks.
: -If at any time you believe that Sean Patrick Flannery can fill Harrison Ford's shoes, you've had too much.
: -If a coat hanger appears threatening, have three drinks.
: -The first time anyone mentions that Tom Selleck was the original choice to play Indy, pound half your beer. (this counts even if you're playing alone!)
: -If you manage to work an indy quotation into the conversation, have three long drinks.

:
: If you guys think of any that seem good, i'm going to print out the whole shebang later.
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]