Lear something about Indy!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP281.dialsprint.net on March 07, 2000 at 11:44:05:

In Reply to: Re: God help us all! More Indy trivia! posted by bud-arc on March 07, 2000 at 11:34:32:

: : The Name Of The Circus is Dunn & Duffy
: : ....SUCH EASY QUESTIONS!...you must lear more obscure facts about indy!What Famous Scream Heard in Many Movies was used in all 3 indy movies?(BEN BURT used this scream in star wars 2!)

: Even though I'm still traumatized at missing last night's question about the spy on Raiders (and I AM a Star Wars fan, too!), I remember seeing this posted here on the Forum a while back, so I'm fairly confident this time around. It is the Wilhelm Scream. OK, here's the next q:
: We all know that Indiana's father, Henry, was born in Scotland, but where was Anna Jones (his mother) born and/or when did she die?

Hey Bud. Indy's mom was from Virginia (the greatest state in the Union, although it is overflowing with idiots...) and she died when Indy was 13. How's that for an answer? Okay, here's my question (I took Indiana Shorty's advice and went out and "leared" something about Indy...) Where did Indy do his post-graduate studies?
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]