Uh... I'd like to call Rosie O'Donnell, Regis.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP288.dialsprint.net on March 07, 2000 at 15:27:08:

In Reply to: ...And the trivia continues! (New post created because the old one was getting buried) posted by bud-arc on March 07, 2000 at 14:59:54:

: In Reply to: He was very, very good posted by GCR on March 07, 2000 at 12:16:52:
: : Forrestal (sp?). As for more questions...What type of gun did Marion use to kill that Nepalese dude in her bar? (snoop around Indy Gear for help on this one)
: : -GCR

: Well, I waited a while before answering this question, to give other Indyfans a chance at it, but since no one seems to have got it, here is what I gathered from IndyGear. It was a Browning High Power (HP). In the unlikely case that I am right, here is the next trivia question, presented to you in "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" format:
: What was the first instance in which Indiana Jones became interested in archaeology?
: a) Egypt, March 1908
: b) Egypt, March 1909
: c) Egypt, May 1908
: d) Egypt, May 1909
: Keep in mind that they won't all be this simple!
: You know the rules, you get three lifelines - 50/50, Ask the Forum Members, or Call a Friend. :)

Hey. Could it be...Egypt, May 1908? When he met T.E. "Ned" Lawrence? I think maybe it is... How about this: What was the name of Rene Belloq's brother?
-graml
PS You'll probably have to be pretty old (like me) and have a good grasp of the old "Find Your Fate" books.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]