Re: Disappointed with Wested

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ender from cx578781-a.escnd1.sdca.home.com on March 08, 2000 at 09:24:59:

In Reply to: Disappointed with Wested posted by Movieman on March 08, 2000 at 00:42:36:

: Yeah - I just got my jacket (ordered Jan 6th) yesterday and it looked great, smelled great and felt great...but then I put it on. It was a wee bit too small. I was very saddened. I have been waiting for two months for this "custom made" jacket and now it's too small? When I do up the zipper I can hardly move my arms around. I am sad - I will call Peter tomorrow and hopefully something can be done about it. If something can be done about it - then I will probably have to wait another 2 months for it....urghhh....

Hey, man... Don't feel bad, asme thing happened to me. Even adjusting the straps didn't help. So I called Wested, and spoke with Jerry. We talked for a while, and he told me to send my jacket back, and they'd make me a new one. They're going to keep the length and everything else the same, as that fits me fine. But, they're going to add 2 inches to the chest measurement. I think that should just about do it for me. But, give them a call. Talk to either Peter or Jerry, and see what they say.

What's really cool is that they're only having me pay for shipping again... Very nice, since they may or may not be able to use parts of this jacket for other people. Great customer service, in my view.

- Ender

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]