I get it. Only I heard it a little different but I get it.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial129.insolwwb.net on March 09, 2000 at 19:00:41:

In Reply to: Archaeology/academia joke posted by Michaelson on March 09, 2000 at 18:52:34:

: Two graduate assistants were working with a very domineering, gray bearded staff archaeologist at a desert dig. The three were working together in a pit when they dug up the proverbial bottle. Of course a spirit in the bottle popped out and granted each of the individuals one wish. The first assistant said "it's hot, and I'm hungry and thirsty...I'd love to be eating lunch on the French Riveria, surrounded by beautiful girls" and WHOOSH, he disappeared. The second assistant said "it's hot, I'm hungry and thirsty...I'd love to be at the beach on a tropical island, surrounded by beautiful girls." and WHOOSH, he was gone. The spirit then turned to the elder staff archaeologist and said, "and what is your wish?" The archaeologist glared at the spirit over his glasses and growled, " I want those two back here at work immediately after lunch!" If you are in academia, I'm sure you'll appreciate the truth in this old joke. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]