Personaly....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by the Fiddler from IDFAB105-29.splitrock.net on March 09, 2000 at 20:13:07:

In Reply to: I've had some weird ideas lately posted by Weird Taler on March 09, 2000 at 17:33:38:

I'd like to see another Indy, and don't think the Speilberg/Lucas combination would fail to make a GREAT movie, but if it doesn't happen, that image of the four of them ridding into the sunset at the end of Last Crusade seems like an awesome final image of Indiana Jones to me.

--the Fiddler

: I'm an amateur writer and I've been thinking about the Indy 4 stuff. No way. Never! Adventure in the fifties or sixties just doesn't sound right. That doesn't serve the original idea of the trilogy. Indiana Jones had his last adventure in the Last Crusade, and by deepening his character we are in a mess. That was seen in the Young Indy Chronicles.
: BUT! What about just doing a bit same kind of stories with a different character: Forrestal. After all he was "a competitor. He was good, he was very very good." And that was Indy who said that. So how about letting another cool guy to adventure in a classy suit (which he was wearing as found dead) and with stories of a bit different kind of mood? Maybe a darker one, for the character in the end dies. Still it should be made in a pulp-tradition but much different. He could also be looking for a bit minor artefacts like the one in the beginning of the Raiders. What do tou say? I suppose nothing. It was just an idea...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]