Belloq or Belloo? The eternal question!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP156.dialsprint.net on March 10, 2000 at 07:38:33:

In Reply to: Re: Belloq's brother's name posted by bud-arc on March 09, 2000 at 23:22:11:

Hey. As much as I dig the name Belloq, I'm sure you're right; it's just a short step to Belloo, and then finally (and most frighteningly) Baloo, that singing, dancing bear from the Jungle Book. That's a nickname I just don't want. Although I have to admit, I do one hell of a killer Phil Harris impersonation!
-graml

: Heh-heh, so someone WAS reading our posts. Hey, Graml, have you ever thought about changing your last name to Belloq? Hey, you can tell everyone you're the great great grandson of a famous French archaeologist named Rene Belloq. Hell, they'd never know whether you're lying or not. And besides, Josh Belloq has a certain ring to it (hmmm...what's your middle name?), and besides you already have the vanity plate, so you're all set! That is...as long as everyone doesn't read your name wrong and start calling you Josh "Belloo" :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]