Last Crusade should be the last movie!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IJ RoxyGirl from spider-tr051.proxy.aol.com on July 02, 1998 at 14:21:47:

I just got finished wacthing 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade', and I really think this should be the last movie. For one, this movie ends things quite well. The music is wonderful. And lastly, the ending is perfect!!! I know they probally will make another, but I hope it's as good as this one. As anyone heard who they are going to cast? I think it would be wonderful if Sean Conrey, and Karen Allen returned! As well as John-Rhys-Davies ( Sorry if spelled wrong). I have heard that Indy might have a family. That dosen't sound like Indy to have one, but I think Marion would make an excellent wife!! But he shouldn't have children. ( maybe in the future they would) I also think they casted the wrong person, it could turn out to be a crapy movie. Say if they casted Mark Hamill ( I have nothing againts him, I would just think of Luke too much) or That girl from Buffy ( Sarah) as his daughter!!! Well, sorry if I just kept going, but I had alot to say. I just want them to make Indy IV ( If they do) as good as the rest. I don't want it to turn out like "The Lost World JP" or one of those movies that ruin all of them. Well, I would Love to hear from everyone, sorry if I posted wrong, it's my first time. Hope to hear from you all soon!

IJ Roxy Girl

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]