Re: indy iv cover up

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Megara from spider-tr053.proxy.aol.com on July 02, 1998 at 14:36:17:

In Reply to: indy iv cover up posted by Jawad on July 02, 1998 at 05:50:49:

: well could it be that Spielberg is making INDY IV and pretending to make MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA. AICN had someone e-mailed him which is only a rumour yet. If its true, I want to stay it this way, otherwise, we will have our hopes too high and then eventually disappointed. Here is what someone e-mailed him.

:
: Hi Harry, I know you're aware that spielberg is looking for a japanese-australian girl to star in his new movie "Memoirs of a Geisha".

: Well, yesterday I distributed an email to the staff of our melbourne office (400 people) giving them a heads-up on the chance of fame and fortune in the way of being a star in a spielberg film. About an hour later I was visiting another department and an elderly secretary told me that her daughter works for Alison Barrett Casting in Sydney, and that they were handling the interviews here in Melbourne on Friday, and that her daughter would be coming down to help organize them. Well thats lovely I thought. Good for you.

: THEN she told me that her daughter was excited because Harrison Ford himself would be starring in the film.

: The first thing that sprang to mind was "Blue Harvest".... Remember, the name that Return Of The Jedi was known by for a short while during filming, in an effort to keep production a secret and to keep fans from the sets?

: Whats to say "Memoirs of a Geisha" is not a cover for Indiana Jones 4?

: Please call me TheHack.

Jawad,
I think they are making it!!! It sounds like something they would do. Oh, is this girl, possibly going to be Indys lover? Oh, and were did you get this info?

~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]