Re: Last Crusade should be the last movie!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ericao from d231.lsbg.fl.iag.net on July 02, 1998 at 16:13:32:

In Reply to: Last Crusade should be the last movie!!! posted by IJ RoxyGirl on July 02, 1998 at 14:21:47:

I would agree with you, but I'm not going to. I'm much too obsessed with Indiana Jones to hope against their making another Indy film. I can totally understand your feelings though. They definately screwed with the Lost World, which totally hurt Jurassic Park (which incidentally was a *good* movie). I can't imagine that they wouldn't make Indy IV as good as the others though, but then again Steven has let me down before as is the case with The Lost World. Anyway, I know I'm going to be crucified for saying this but they *did* mess up with the Temple of Doom. That didn't feel like an Indy movie at all and was far less superior to the other two. This was one instance where they could have made a trilogy as good as Star Wars, but because of the Temple of Doom and how it strayed from the whole "feel" of the other movies, they didn't. Of course, The Temple of Doom *was* a prequel to Raiders, so one could say that it isn't really part of the trilogy like in the case of the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. Okay, I've rambled long enough, yo. peaceout

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]