I can answer a couple of the questions you posted on IndyFan

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cup Of Christ from spider-to026.proxy.aol.com on March 11, 2000 at 15:03:59:

In Reply to: QUESTIONS THAT BOGGLE MY MIND! NEED ANSWERES, QUICK! posted by RollaJedi on March 11, 2000 at 03:25:32:

4)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will Indy live forever now that he has drank from the grail? If so, then why do we see him as an old man in the young indy adventures?

Remember the grail night says, the grail must not pass the great seal, that is the price of immortality... So by leaving the temple and passing the great seal, he is no longer immortal.

7)When the temple is falling apart, you see the knight wave. Indy says to his father: "Please, Dad." What does he mean anyway? Does the knight get killed? I'd be pissed if they all come there and wrecked my home, stole my grail, then left!

He means, Please dad (lets get the hell out of here). The grail night does not die, hes immortal.

3)I never have really understood all the kids waiting outside of Jones' office toward the beginning. Explain?

Well, Indy is a famous archeologist... they probally see him as a celebrity

1)I have seen that temple in the side of the cliff that the grail resides in on pictures. Can someone tell me where it is and what it is really called?

The place is called "petra" it was a ancient city made out of rock. The temple was really a treasury.

Did they ever really fly airplanes like that weird batman looking thing toward the end?

I dont think so

Where exactly is Dr. Jones' university located? When it shows the map when he departs on the plane, he leaves from San Francisco. In TLC, he leaves from new york.

Its in New York, its better to leave from the west coast to reach Nepal.

4)Why does mola ram not tear out willie's heart?

He was about to, then he changed his mind and let Indy burn her alive.

6)WHAT THE HELL WAS THE KNIGHT DOING IN THAT CAVE FOR THAT LONG!!!!???

Guarding the grail.

9)How could you stand to swim underwater with your eyes open inside petroleum!?

Good question... Ever notice that flames were dropping into the petroleum from the torch? Nothing happened... Maybe the petroleum is really weak in that room.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]