I agree (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora Frenzy from d16154.dtk.chello.nl on March 11, 2000 at 20:36:13:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones 4, Sooner than you think! posted by graml on March 11, 2000 at 15:18:15:

: : Here it is, info on the fourth movie. Spielberg, Lucas and Ford have all agreed on a script (which, unfortunetly there is no info about). The script was written about 3 years ago but due to commitments from Spielberg, Lucas and Ford it was put on hold. The movie will now be shot in early 2001 for a possible late 2001 release date. Spielberg has reportedly cleared his schedule as has Ford and George Lucas is due to sinish filming of Star wars episodes 2 and three only a few weeks prior to shooting! A great deal of secrecy is surrounding this project however, and Lucasfilm has reportedly posted loads of false information both over the net and throughout the worlds press to throw fans off the scent until the movie is released!

: Hey. I don't know what your source is on this, but I don't care. Just hearing this kind of news raises my hopes. There's been plenty of spectulation that old George and Company were pulling a "Blue Harvest" on us, doing everything so hushed up it puts the Normandy invasion to shame. I hope you're right, Movieguy!
: -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]