READ THIS FOR YOUNG INDY RECS.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 153.los-angeles-58-59rs.ca.dial-access.att.net on March 13, 2000 at 02:31:47:

In Reply to: What are the best Young Indy episodes? posted by Indiana Bast**d Jones on March 12, 2000 at 20:31:10:

I thought the phantom train had the best action. Certainly the first hour is perhaps the best hour the t.v. show ever produced. Too bad I usually turn it off then, since it has that annoying plot line switch after an hour. (It isn't nearly as bad in phantom train).

daredevils of the desert is probably the best. The storyline is really good, and it feels more like a real two hour movie than a television episode. Plus it has catherine zeta jones. And no Renny "i'm a worthless sidekick" Coture.
Trenches of hell is worth getting. It's pretty gritty, and the darkest of the episodes (I think).
The peacock's eye has no real climax, and drifts off over the last half an hour. That's a shame since it's opening fifteen minutes are awesome!
I think espionage adventures (the one where he's running away from pursuing germans on a series of trains) is pretty good, but, I 'haven't seen it in a while. Instead of releasing that one we got adventures in the secret service...unless I'm getting the two mixed up.
Stay away from masks of evil! It bites, a lot, even though the cover makes it sound good.
all the really young indy's, when he's ten, are terrible. I used to turn them off halfway through when they appeared on t.v.

Also, spring adventure doesn't live up to its billing. I wish I hadn't gotten that one.
mostly i find myself rewatching daredevils of the desert and phantom train the most.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]